Find the Perfect Fit
Named after an ancient Greek Titan, Atlas is a term used to describe a set of maps to guide travel seekers on their quest for adventure. Just outside the city of Seattle, in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, the comfort and convenience of Mountlake Terrace is undeniable. Tucked away in a charming neighborhood off I-5, Atlas 236 combines the feeling of home and adventure all in one place.
When you want to get away from it all, but still want to keep the city easily within reach, come home to Atlas 236. Explore available studio, one and two-bedroom floor plans to find the best fit for your personal lifestyle (and your furniture). Each one of our apartment homes comes with the following finishes and features:
- Air conditioning port in each home
- Luxury wood style plank flooring throughout
- Full-sized washer and dryer
- Large balcony or patio*
- A full suite of stainless steel kitchen appliances*
- Walk-in closets*
- Vaulted ceilings*
* In select homes
Our pet-friendly apartments are equipped with all this and more, to ensure your life at Atlas 236 is as comfortable and convenient as possible!
Community & On-Site Amenities
The common spaces available to you at Atlas 236 go above and beyond what you’ll find at the average apartment community.
You’ll have access to great amenities on-site, along with even more at our sister property Arbor Village, just across the street.
- Collaborative co-working space with Wi-Fi and the latest technology
- 24-hour fitness and training center
- Cozy courtyard with fireplaces, grills and lounge area
- Clubhouse space with catering kitchen
- Reserved, controlled access multi-level parking garage
- 24-hour package room with text notification option
- Extra storage for all your extra belongings
Everyday Essentials Nearby
Mountlake Terrace (and closely adjacent Shoreline and Edmonds) offer all the staples of everyday life, with many right within walking distance of Atlas 236. You’ll find local businesses on the ground floor of neighboring sister property Arbor Village, as well as coffee shops, great takeout options, everyday errand stops, a dog park, a tavern and the area’s last remaining Cinebarre.
You won’t need to go into the city, but when you need to, Downtown Seattle is a mere 15-minute drive from home.
Want to know more?
If you’re looking for a studio, 1, or 2-bedroom apartment for rent in Mountlake Terrace, our friendly leasing team is here to help! Please send any questions our way, or schedule your tour online.
Mon, Weds, Fri: 9AM to 6PM
Tues, Thurs: 10AM to 6PM
Saturday: 10AM to 5PM